Ergonomics is also called human engineering or ergonomics, a new discipline developed after the Second World War. It takes the human-machine relation as the object of study, and takes the measurement, statistics and analysis as the basic research method. From the point of view of interior design, the main function of ergonomics is to make the indoor environmental factors adapt to the needs of human life activities through the correct understanding of physiology and psychology so as to achieve the goal of improving the quality of indoor environment. The function of ergonomics in interior design is mainly embodied in the following aspects:
1, to determine the scope of space to provide the basis
2, to provide the basis for the design of furniture
3. To provide the basis for determining the adaptability of sensory organs.
- How To Create A Fashionable Office Environment
- How To Choose The Chair That Suits You
- How To Clean And Maintain The Office Seat More ...
- The Proper Use Of Lift Chairs You Know What?
- Office Computer Chair Purchase 3 Coup
- Teach You How To Choose A Computer Chair
- Tips For Choosing A Staff Chair
- How To Choose The Right Meeting Chair
- Which Is Better For Swivel Chairs And Bow Seats?
- Classification Of Office Chairs
- Press Release Of The Opening Of The 124th Sessi...
- [Canton Fair Story]Canton Fair Is A “Sharpening...
- Is Your Workplace Culture Where It Needs To Be?
- MIFF 2019 Presents “Muar: Furniture City Of Mal...